1. At 2, they can barely talk even though you wish they could. At 3, they never shut the hell up.
2. At 2, they cry. At 3, they throw temper tantrums so epic, you become convinced that they are possessed by the devil.
3. At 2, they’re happy to eat anything you present to them. At 3, they eat only three foods (usually consisting of starch and processed cheese.)
4. At 2, baths are a ten minute event, the result of which is a clean child. At 3, baths take over an hour, and result in a drenched bathroom, sopping wet mommy and 16 used towels.
5. At 2, they wear diapers that can be changed on your watch. At 3, they’re potty trained and the world revolves around their bladders and bowels.
6. At 2, they are distracted by a box of Gerber Puffs at the grocery store. At three, they want to dictate your entire food list.
7. At 2, they let you dress them, looking innocent and adorable. At 3, they insist on picking out their clothes, looking like pint sized versions of mental institution inhabitants.
8. At 2, they don’t like to get dirty. At 3, they thrive on it.
9. At 2, you can do things for them, saving infinite amounts of time. At 3, they must do everything by themselves, taking FOR-freaking-EVER.
10. At 2, manipulation is the last thing on their minds. At 3, they own you. And they know it.
Let us do what we can to try and help. Check out our wide range of Babies & Kids products at low prices. We'll then deliver your products to your doorstep at just $1 for the entire order.
Just so everyone can spend more quality time with our kids ;)